Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Experimental Documentary The Language of Lavatory : START

BANG!
The experimental documentary The Language of Lavatory investigating the culture and roots of Bathroom Graffiti is BEGINNING TODAY. Well technically it started 8 months ago when I had the initial idea, but I feel like the creation of this blog has started the journey that I've been wanting to take for some time.

This is my team:
Joselyn McDonald - Director- an island of complexity - THATS ME!
Taylor Sichting - Director of Photographer - beautiful and creative
Emily Sheetz - Audio - the moral support and coffee hound

We start our journey tonight in downtown Wilmigton. We will be documenting the bathroom graffiti in Bottega Wine and Art Bar, The Soapbox Launrolounge, The Copper Penny pub, and Blue Post bar.

If you have suggestions or pictures, PLEASE POST THEM OR SEND ME EMAILS. I love that.

We all have a desire to prove our existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment